- Melgar M, Sahni D, Weinand M: Thyrocervical trunk-external carotid bypass for positional cerebral ischemia due to common carotid occlusion. Technical note with illustrative cases. Journal of Neurosurgery. July 2005 Volume 103 Issue 1
- Vaccaro AR, Sahni D, Pahl MA, Harrop JS, Sharan AD, Venger BH, Haid RW, Vadera S: Bioabsorbable anterior cervical plating for single-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: two year follow-up of safety and effectiveness. Spine. August 15th 2006 Volume 31 issue 18
- (Book Chapter) – Harrop JS, Vadera S, Sahni D: Thorac and lumbar vertebral compression fractures. In Decision Making in Spinal Care. Anderson DG and Vacarro AR (eds). Thieme Medical Publishers, New York. 2006
- (Book Chapter) – Harrop JS, Vadera S, Sahni D: Thoracolumbar burst fractures. In Decision Making in Spinal Care. Anderson DG and Vaccaro AR (eds). Thieme Medical Publishers, New York. 2006
- Schneider BG, Sahni D, Torres JC: Microsatellite instability in pterygia: Are there similarities between genetic lesions in pterygia in malignancies? Cornea. May 2007 Volume 26 Issue 4.
- Ransom ER, Mocco J Komotar RJ, Sahni D, Chang J, Schmidt JM, Sciacca RR, Mayer SA, Connolly ES: External ventricular drainage response in poor grade aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: effect on preoperative grading and prognosis. Neurocritical Care. June 2007 Volume 6 Issue 3
- Sahni D, Harrop JS, Kalfas IH, VaccaroAR, Sharan AD: Exophytic intramedullary meningioma of the cervical spinal cord: case report. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. Oct 2008 Volume 15 Issue 10
- Sivaganesan A. Krishnamurthy R, Sahni D, Viswanathan C: Neuroimaging of ventriculoperitoneal shunt complications in children. Pediatric Radiology. June 28, 2012
- Sahni D, Mata J, Marcano D, Sivagensan A, Tatsui C, Tour J, Jea, A: Biocompatibility of Graphene for Neuronal Interface. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics. March 2013
- Sahni D, Prasad P, Hadley C, Tran BH, Fulkerson DH, Hwang SW, Jea A: Pediatric pedicle screw (In)accuracy based on postoperative computed tomography. Journal of Pediatric Neuroradiology. February 2015, Volume 3, Number 4
- Sahni D, Shetty A, Vrabec JT, Donovan DT, Marco RAW. En Bloc Resection of Cervical Sarcoma Involving C1: Report of Two Cases and Surgical Considerations. Journal of Spine. 4:232, 2015.
- Sahni D, James KB, Hipp J, Holloway S, Marco RAW. Is there an Increased Incidence of Cervical Degenerative Disease in Surgeons who use Loupes and a Headlight? Journal of Spine. 4(5):256, 2015.
Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery Nanocarbon scaffolds and mammalian neuron compatibility with Andrew Jea, MD
Department of Neurosurgery Neurosurgical research with James Harrop, MD and Ashwini Sharan, MD
Department of Pathology Cancer Research on microsatellite instability in tumors with Barbara Schneider